YOUR PRIVACY - OUR COMMITMENT
As used in the Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- "Registered User" means any user who can legally enter into an Agreement with the Company and who has either registered directly through the website, by downloading the Application, by sending product photographs via phone or through email to use the Services offered on the Software.
- "Registered User Information" means information regarding Registered Users such as personal information which includes their name, legal status, address, email address, mobile number, and non-personal information such as make of their mobile, information/documents pertaining to the product in respect of which they wish to avail Services etc.;
- "Services" mean and includes services provided by Service Providers who are connected with the Registered Users through the BinBill Software and offer services pertaining to products, such as repair of products, insurance, warranty confirmation and extension and such other services as Company may offer from time to time.
- "Service Provider" means and includes manufacturer's, third party service providers, registered with the Software who offer Services to Registered Users. The BinBill Software serves as a platform for connecting Registered Users with Service Providers who are independent professionals and are not employed by the Company or any of its affiliates.
- "Service Provider Information" means information pertaining to the name, address, qualification, experience, specialization, fees of the Service Provider, etc.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Provided to Us:
- first and last name;
- a home or other physical address;
- an email address or other contact information including mobile/landline numbers, whether at work or at home;
- other personal information;
- demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference,education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers ) and (vi) information regarding your use of the Services available through the Website and/or Software including information such as information/documents pertaining to the products such as the photographs, invoices, warranty period, manufacturer information, services you require, issues with the product etc., the details that you post in your Account, reviews, or feedback, and any comments regarding the Software or Service Provider or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence on the Website or Application
- payment information such as credit card information, from you. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose and communicating with you about the Services being offered.
Collected Automatically: When you use the Website and/or Application, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Use of Personal Information:
Aggregate Information: We will also use Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information and other information (including information from online and offline third party sources) to create aggregated data for analytical and other purposes.
- Email/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address and telephone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails and text messages, you may do so by following the unsubscribeinstructions in the email, optout instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails and text messages. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Website and Software through emails and messages.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Application, we may disclose your Information to the Service Providers who have listed their Services on the Website and Software to respond to the service requests submitted by you on the Website and /or Application. For instance, we may share details of your Company name, Your name, phone number, address, details of the request, specifications, time lines, etc, and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws) to facilitate the Services, including promoting and marketing the Services of the Service Provider;
- to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Application, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Website and Application, (b) the behavior of Registered Users and to target offers to Registered Users depending upon their requirements and (c) the behavior and ratings of Service Providers. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Website and/or Application. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
Communications with Us or Through the Service:
Any communication or material you transmit to us by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Except to the extent expressly covered by this policy, anything you transmit or post may be used by us for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, you expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by clicking on the delete account link on your account settings page or by simply deleting the Application. If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the Website/Application and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our Website and/or Application, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days.
Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your Account. If you wish to cancel your Account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2008 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
Bin Bill Services Private Limited, 83, Institutional Area, First Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122003 India Email :- email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 BIN BILL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.